Chemical Computing Group is pleased to announce that the next European UGM & Conference will be held
from May 15 to 18, 2018
at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Basel, Switzerland.
Our annual scientific meeting is a 4-day event consisting of 2 days of workshops (May 15-16)
and 2 days of scientific presentations (May 17-18),
as well as plenty of opportunities to socialize during our receptions and conference dinner.
Registration will open in December 2017.
- Oliver Barker, Computational Chemist, Almac Discovery
- Michael Bodkin, Vice President, Research Informatics, Evotec
- Elisabetta Chiarparin, Associate Director, Oncology Chemistry, AstraZeneca
- Andriy Kovalenko, Senior Research Officer and Adjunct Professor, National Institute for Nanotechnology, University of Alberta
- Christian Kramer, Senior Scientist, F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Martin Stahl, Head, TMo Program Management, Oncology, F. Hoffmann-La Roche
|TUESDAY, May 15 - Workshops||DAY 1|
|WEDNESDAY, May 16 - Workshops & Poster Session||DAY 2|
|18:30-20:30||Opening Reception & Poster Session|
|THURSDAY, May 17 - Scientific Presentations||DAY 3|
|19:00-22:00||Conference Dinner at Restaurant Safran-Zunft|
|FRIDAY, May 18 - Scientific Presentations||DAY 4|
Poster submission will open in December 2017.
Presenters of accepted posters will receive a 25% discount on early / regular registration.
There will be a number of hands-on MOE workshops on various application areas on
May 15 (afternoon) and 16 (morning and afternoon).
Workshops will be held at the Radisson Blu Hotel. Course titles will be announced at the opening of registrations.
Before March 16, 2018, conference fees are EUR 200,
rising to EUR 300 after this date.
Registration provides attendees with full access to all workshop sessions,
presentations, meals and receptions. Attendees presenting an accepted poster or oral presentation will receive a 25% discount on early / regular registration.
If you would be interested in presenting a talk or a poster, please contact
Steve Maginn at and Raul Alvarez at .
We look forward to welcoming you to Basel this coming May!